Monday, September 6, 2010

Just a quiet walk in the park.

Tonight Millie invited me to join her for her evening walk around Lake Murray. I thought she meant that it would be a great time for us to be alone and talk (as married couples need every so often). I should have known, when she got her headphones out and flipped her iPod to the sound track of Top Gun, that I might be in trouble.

We walked together for about twenty yards and then she was gone.






























Maybe that is how she has lost so much weight lately? I didn't even have a chance to say 'good-bye'.















And then, I finally caught up
to her ... wait a minute! She's already heading back - in a full jog.















So much for me thinking I'm in shape. I need to take a lesson from Millie.

I'm proud of you Mil!

2 comments:

dominique eichi said...

Great pic of a fabulous example to follow.
Thanks for adding to "my followers". Looking forward to sketch with you at the next San Diego Sketchcrawl.

dominique eichi said...

I forgot to add, this is the blog I have my sketches on.
www.dancingstrokes.blogspot.com